The one piece bulkhead connector enables the user to fit multiple tubes within one panel cut-out, keeping installation costs to a minimum and saving on time and space. This connector is a cost effective alternative to the MC series when regular connection and disconnection is not necessary.
This connector is manufactured predominantly from Black Acetal.The MB series bulkhead is available in 4 main body sizes, 40mm, 50mm, 70mm and 75mm. Other body sizes can be manufactured on request. Dependent on tube size we can fit anything from 1 to 16 tubes within this range of connectors.
- Both metric and imperial tube sizes are available. 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8".
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar, LF3000 Carsick® For all other fittings please consult the factory.
- Individually identifiable ports
- Mixed tube sizes and configuration available upon request.
- Panel mounted with threaded locking back ring.
- No need for secondary hand tools.
For other body materials and further technical information please call one of our engineers