The MC Connectors plug and socket arrangement enables the user to connect and disconnect multiple airlines simultaneously and efficiently. These connectors are manufactured predominantly from Black Acetal and are supplied as two individual halves.
The MC series connectors are available in 4 main body sizes, 40mm, 50mm, 70mm and 75mm. Other body sizes can be manufactured on request. Dependent on tube size we can fit anything from 1 to 16 tubes within this range of connectors.
- Both metric and imperial tube sizes are available. 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8".
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar, LF3000 Carsick® For all other fittings please consult the factory.
- Internal locator pin allots precise port connection, after all airlines have been discharged.
- individually identifiable ports
- Mixed tube sizes and configuration available upon request.
- Can be used as part of an umbilical assembly.
- Panel mounted with threaded locking back ring.
- No need for secondary hand tools.
For other body materials and further technical information please call or email one of our engineers.