The MCV valved connectors enable the user to connect and disconnect the plug and socket without having to discharge the air from the pneumatic machinery. The internal shut off valves within the socket close as the two halves are unscrewed. The MCV series of multi-tube air connectors are manufactured predominantly from Black Acetal and are supplied as two individual halves.
The MCV connector comes in three main body sizes, 50mm, 70mm and 75mm. Dependent on body size and tube diameter we can insert anything from 1 to 10 fittings into this range of connectors.
- Both metric and imperial tube size available. 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm , 1/8”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”.
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar, LF3000 Carstick® For all other fittings please consult the factory.
- Internal locator pin allows precise port connection, after airlines have been discharged.
- Individually identifiable ports.
- Mixed tube sizes and configuration available upon request.
- Panel mounted with threaded locking back ring.
- No need for secondary hand tools
For other body materials and further technical information please call one of our engineers